Global Protein Purification & Isolation Market is expected to reach USD 10,328.02 million by 2025 from USD 5,580.31 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Your Sample Report Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-protein-purification-isolation-market
- By Technology (Precipitation, Centrifugation, Preparative Chromatography Techniques (Affinity Chromatography, Ion Exchange Chromatography, Reverse Phase Chromatography, Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography, Size Exclusion Chromatography), Electrophoresis (Gel Electrophoresis, Isoelectric Focusing, Capillary Electrophoresis), Ultrafiltration, Western Blotting, Dialysis and Diafiltration),
- By Product Type (Instruments (Purification Systems, Softwares), Consumables (Kits, Reagents, Columns, Resins, Beads and Others)),
- By Application (Drug Screening, Target Identification, Biomarker Discovery, Protein-Protein Interaction Studies, Protein Therapeutics, Disease Diagnosis and Monitoring),
- By End User (Biotech & Pharma Industries, Contract Research Organization, Academic Research Institutes, Hospital and Diagnosis Centers),
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Inquiry Before Buying and Discuss Report Customization with Industry Expert @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-protein-purification-isolation-market
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as increasing importance of identification of new ligands, technological development towards rapid purification kits, paradigm shift towards automated instrumentation for protein purification and increasing growth of proteomics market are boosting the growth of the global protein purification & isolation market.
INCREASING IMPORTANCE OF IDENTIFICATION OF NEW LIGANDS
Ligands are the ion or molecule that binds to a central atom to form a co-ordination complex. A ligand is a small molecule which binds to proteins by weak forces such as ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds, Van der Waals interactions and hydrophobic effects. Protein-ligand interactions are fundamental to almost all processes occurring in living organisms. Ligands are used in the purification of protein as it gets binds to the epitopes of the directed proteins. In chromatography, ligands are attached to targeted protein to isolate and then proceed to purify and vice-versa.
TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT TOWARDS RAPID PURIFICATION KITS
Protein purification kits comprises of gels, reagents, buffers, ladders, immunoglobulins which helps to carry out the purification and isolation of proteins. The technology development in these kits used back pressure to allow a stable and controlled flow of sample and buffer through the affinity resin column during centrifugation, which results in higher antibody yields and improved purification.
INCREASING GROWTH OF PROTEOMICS MARKET
The study of group of proteins, proteomes is termed as proteomics. Proteomes are present in an organism, system, or biological setting. The goal of proteomics is to obtain more global and integrated view of biology by studying all the proteins of a cell rather than each one individually. Proteomics include protein-protein interaction studies, protein modifications, protein function, protein localization studies and others.
Speak to Analyst and Get Free Customized Information about Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-protein-purification-isolation-market
Some of the major players operating in this market are-
- Merck KGaA
- GE Healthcare and
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Some of the other players are
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIRES INC.,
- Promega Corporation,
- BioVision Inc.,
- Expedeon Ltd. among others.
Exclusive News on Global Protein Purification & Isolation Market Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/product-launch/global-protein-purification-isolation-market/
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]