Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market, By Type (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), Procedural Volumes (Diagnostic Procedures, Therapeutic Procedures), Application, Sources (Nuclear Reactors, Cyclotrons), End User, Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, MEA)–Industry Trends and Forecast To 2024″ is projected to reach USD 9.49 billion by 2024 from USD 4.87 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.7% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024-According to Data Bridge Market Research new Market report.
Get Your Sample Report Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-radiopharmaceuticals-market
Recent trends in the radiopharmaceuticals market such as growing disease which targeted cancer therapy, increasing awareness, expanding applications of molecular imaging, technological advancement, increasing trend of radio-labelled peptides and monoclonal antibodies for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer tumors and increasing use of SPECT & PET scans is expected to drive the market in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Inquiry Before Buying and Discuss Report Customization with Industry Expert @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-radiopharmaceuticals-market
The global radiopharmaceuticals market is segmented based on type, procedural volumes, application, sources, end-user, and geography.
- On the basis of type, the radiopharmaceuticals market is sub-segmented into diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals.
- On the basis of procedural volumes, the radiopharmaceuticals market is sub-segmented into diagnostic procedures and therapeutic procedures.
- On the basis of application, the global radiopharmaceuticals market is sub-segmented into diagnostic application and therapeutic application. Diagnostic application are further sub-segmented into single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) and positron emission tomography (PET). Single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) includes cardiology, lymphoma, thyroid, neurology and others.
- On the basis of sources, the global radiopharmaceuticals market is sub-segmented into nuclear reactors and cyclotrons.
- On the basis of end user, the global radiopharmaceuticals market is sub-segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic centers, cancer research institutes and others.
Speak to Analyst and Get Free Customized Information about Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-radiopharmaceuticals-market
Company Share Analysis:
The radiopharmaceuticals market report contains an in-depth profiling of the key market players, along with the recent developments (new product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the market.
Some examples of recent strategies/developments are: In May2017, Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA) and Blue Earth Diagnostics Ltd entered into a non-exclusive manufacturing agreement and an exclusive distribution agreement for the supply of Blue Earth Diagnostics’ PET imaging product Axumin (fluciclovine (18F)) in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and Portugal. Axumin is indicated in Europe for use in Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging for the detection of recurrence of prostate cancer.
Some of the Major Players Operating in the Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market are :
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Mallinckrodt Plc.
- GE Healthcare
- Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Bracco Imaging SpA
- Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products
- Nordion Inc.
- Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A.
- IBA Molecular Imaging
- Positron Corporation
- NTP Radioisotopes Pty. Ltd.
- Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals
- Jubilant Pharma
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- AREVA Meds
- Immunomedics Inc.
- Merck& Co. Inc.
- PETNET Solutions Inc.
- Eckert & Ziegler
- Siemens Healthcare
- Positron Corporation
- Among others.
Exclusive News on Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/product-launch/global-radiopharmaceuticals-market/
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]