Global Radiotherapy Market is expected to reach USD 9.3 billion by 2024 from USD 5.3 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.The new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Limited Offer On Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-radiotherapy-market-1
China is expected to continue its impressive growth in radiotherapy equipments along with high growth in India, Brazil, Russia and other emerging economies. The developed countries such as Germany, France, U.S., U.K., Japan among others is expected to be boosted owing to government funding and increasing awareness of systemic radiotherapy and other developed radiotherapy treatments.
The global radiotherapy market is segmented based on therapy, product, application and geography.
- Based on the therapy, the radiotherapy market is segmented into external beam radiotherapy, internal beam radiotherapy, and systemic radiation therapy.
- On the basis of radiations delivered, the external beam radiotherapy is sub segmented into intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image guided radiotherapy (IGRT), tomotherapy, stereotactic technology, 3D conformal radiotherapy, proton beam therapy, and volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT). The IGRT segment is expected to account for the largest share of the external beam radiotherapy market, whereas the VMAT segment is poised to witness the highest growth.
- Based on the delivery of dose-rate, the internal beam therapy is divided into low (LDR) and high-dose rate (HDR). The LDR segment is expected to account for the largest share of the internal radiotherapy/brachytherapy market, whereas the HDR segment is poised to witness the highest growth.
- Based on product type the global radiotherapy market is segmented into EBRT equipment’s, and IBRT equipment’s. The External Beam Radiotherapy (EBRT) products are further segmented into cyberknife, gammaknife, LINAC, Proton Beam (Cyclotron, Synclotron). The Internal Beam Radiotherapy (IBRT) is segmented into seeds, afterloaders and others.
- Based on indication into cancer of different organs, The global radiotherapy market is also segmented such as brain tumor, spine cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer and others.
- Based on geography the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world.
Inquiry Before Buying and Discuss Report Customization with Industry Expert @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-radiotherapy-market-1
The major players in the global radiotherapy market are :
- Elekta AB,
- Accuray Inc.
- CIVCO Medical Solutions
- Brainlab AG
- C. R. Bard Inc.
- IsoRay Medical, Inc.
- Nordion Inc.
- RaySearch Laboratories AB
- PRECISIS AG
- Mevion Medical Systems, Inc.
- Technicas Radiofiscas S.L.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- ProNova Solutions LLC
- ProTom International
- Among others.
Speak to Analyst and Get Free Customized Information about Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-radiotherapy-market-1
Exclusive News on Global Radiotherapy Market Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/product-launch/global-radiotherapy-market-1/
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]